am familiar and experienced in the application of a variety of
high-pile related documents including NFPA 13 Installation of
Sprinkler Systems, NFPA 20 Standard for the Installation of
Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection, NFPA 30B Code for the
Manufacture and Storage of Aerosol Products, and International
Fire Code Chapter 23 High-Piled Combustible Storage. I am
also familiar with legacy documents such as NFPA 231 Standard
for General Storage, NFPA 231D Storage of Rubber Tires and
Uniform Fire Code Chapter 81.
I am capable of assisting clients dealing with the following
types of high-piled storage issues:
- Acquiring a high-piled storage permit.
- Evaluating storage configurations, sprinkler
systems and water supply hydraulics.
- Completing code evaluations of existing or planned
- Interfacing with Fire Marshal's, Code Officials,
insurance carriers and other Authorities Having
- Developing alternative materials and methods to
prescriptive code requirements.
- Determining storage options and assisting clients
in making educated business decisions based upon
operational and economic considerations.
- Developing design drawings and specification
documents for warehouse facilities and sprinkler