have been a principal member of the NFPA Hazardous Chemicals
Committee. I have been heavily involved in the development of
national standards such as NFPA 430 Code for the Storage of
Liquid and Solid Oxidizers, NFPA 432 Code for the Storage of
Organic Peroxide Formulations and the upcoming NFPA 400
Hazardous Materials Code. In addition, I have extensive
experience dealing with other hazard classes including
Flammable Liquids, Flammable Solids, Combustible Dusts,
Corrosives and Toxics.
I am experienced and capable of performing the following tasks
for clients dealing with hazardous materials issues:
- Evaluating MSDS for hazard classes.
- Completing Hazardous Materials Inventory Statements
- Completing Hazardous Materials Management Plans
- Completing code evaluations and technical reports.
- Evaluating bulk storage tank farms.
- Interfacing with Fire Marshal's, Code Officials,
insurance carriers and other Authorities Having
- Developing alternative materials and methods to
prescriptive code requirements.
- Determining design options and assisting
clients in making educated business decisions based upon
operational and economic considerations.
- Developing design documents for chemical
warehouses, process facilities and bulk tank farms.