Engineering & Code Consulting
Cope Engineering is a Fire Protection Engineering
and Code Consulting company located in Houston, Texas. My name is Ed
Cope and I am the owner and Principal Engineer. I have 21 years of
experience in Fire Protection Engineering. For the past 15 years I
have been working exclusively with developers, architects, owners,
tenants and contractors who face challenging Fire and Building Code
issues. I am a registered Professional Engineer (FPE) in
the State of Texas and specialize in High Pile Warehouses and
Hazardous Materials. I primarily work in and around the Houston area
although I will accept projects throughout Texas and beyond.
If you find yourself in the following situations, I can probably
- You are having problems obtaining required Fire Department
Permits or in negotiating with the Fire Marshal.
- You are having problems getting your plans approved by the
Code Official or need assistance in developing alternative means
- You need assistance developing a technical report or
evaluating unusual hazards or Industrial processes.
- You need assistance designing a new facility due to unusual
fire hazards associated with the operations or storage
- You need help in evaluating an existing facility to
determine if it meets your occupancy requirements.
- You are a Sprinkler Contractor who needs an FPE to review
- You have an underground firewater system that you need to
- You need a Fire Protection Engineer to act as an expert
witness for a legal case.
If you think I may be able to assist you, please contact me to
discuss your situation.
|© Cope Engineering · All Rights